Here is a fun way to use those single socks!
HOW TO MAKE A SOCK TEDDY BEAR
Here’s what you need to get started:
1. A single sock or a pair of socks
4. Marker(to draw the shapes for cutting)
5. 2 black beads for eyes
6. A small red colored button for the nose
1. Flip your sock inside out and draw the head and ears just above the ankle as shown in the image.
2. Stitch the head shape and trim a portion of the socks just above the ears.
3. Now flip the sock inside out and stuff the teddy from the open end of the socks at the bottom and close the end by stitching it.
4. Next cut out the legs and arms of the teddy bear with the remaining portion of the sock that was cut in the beginning.
5. You should have four cut pieces: 2 arms and 2 legs.
6. Stuff all the four cut out pieces.
7. Leave the ends open as you can stitch those pieces on the teddy.
8. Stitch the arms and legs.
9. Attach two little eyes using the black beads and a nose with a red button.
10. Last but not the least, tie a ribbon around the neck and the teddy is ready!!
Idea & Craft by: Savita Ingle